SMASHBURGER!

Last week we had the intesting opportunity to play a "media showcase" at a local restaurant opening.  The joint, a hip-healthy burger chain called Smashburger, was opening in Oceanside, and my good friend (who used to work at JC, but has since found greener pastures at a PR company downtown called elle communications) hooked us up with the deal.

Now I admit, it is a pretty corporate gig. Not something I would have seen myself doing ... but for some reason, this worked.  I can't say I'd want to do it on a regular basis, but it was interesting, met with exceptional reception and we sold more CD's than we have at any other show!

We paired down our sound for the event to acoustic ~ and it translated well.  Here are some sweet shots that Kristin, our bass player John's wife, who is an Exceptional talent behind the lens. Enjoy!














Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments