FIVE

YEARS!!

It's been five whole years!! Five years since we left home and hearts to peak out a new life and existence here in Southern California ... guess that means it's sort of this blogs birthday too.

Wow, so what can we look back upon over these five years?  An ocean home, a God-gift of a band, music to sing my heart to sleep, def. some new challenges too, but no debt (for us both, paying off loans), new car, new motorbike, and the time just goes on.

It's strange how sometimes the years just begin to bleed together, and I can't remember when exact we saw parents last, or how many years we've lived in our beach home (when I thought in the beginning that we'd only be here a couple months cause they might tear it down).  This time here in Southern California has brought so much to us.  Not to mention such a wonderful, and unexpected church home.  Never in a million years would I have thought we'd be leading worship at a small church plant in North Oceanside, CA. What wonderful friends we've been given through God's people too!!

Over and Over, all I can really look back over these years and say is just blessed. Thankful and blessed to have stepped out and seen God's hand keep us in check.

Makes me wonder too what the next five years will be, will we even still be here? Right now I feel like I'm in a holding pattern of sorts ... I desperately want a new job, our music to flourish, maybe have a baby (yes, I said it, lol) ... but it's all still up in the air.

Life is so strange sometimes, we wait on others and act for ourselves, in our own best interests ... My Jesus, I pray I would walk simply and humbly for your Kingdom.

Thank you friends for reading and loving us from far away.  We love you!
Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope and Beyond

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Studio Feb 13th . 2010