CD Release
This past Friday we finally, FINALLY celebrated the release of our first project, My Death. We were fortunate enough to have it at MediaTech, the state of the art facility where Cedrick works. We decorated (well, myself and Adri did) and we invited about 60 of our closest friends to enjoy some light refreshments, tours of the studio and we recorded AND taped an acoustic show at the end of the night.
It was really spectacular, and if money was no option, I know exactly what I would do with these raw elements that we have now at our disposal. ;) (Enhanced DVD in a double disc set) ... I have no idea how much that is, lol ... but I guess it's something to put a mark towards.
It's kind of strange being on the other side of this now. Not really sure where to go, and at the same time, the canvas is wide open. Opportunities now await ... but where and when remains to be seen ... for now I'm going to focus on Christmas preparation (services on the EVE and the Day this year) as well as focusing on really spending Christmas well ... in the proper frame of mind and life.
I don't want to be empty, to be so busy I forget what's really important, or cease to enjoy the gifts that God gives me everyday. So I try to remain thankful always.
We had two more people let go at JC today from our dept., which just adds to my discontent and the generally shitty mood that ensues there ... but I am praying fervently for a different open door for myself, and waiting on the Lord for now, for him to provide the next ...
For today, it is raining, the winter rains wash the dusty ground clean and the snails come out ... slow and methodically making their way from one edge of the walk to the other.
But it is a good day =) and I am thankful,
till next blog ~ love, a.
Comments