Merry Christmas

(a word about the card -- I wanted to do our own take on the whole "family picture" Christmas Card deal, this is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I thought it was cute, and couldn't resist!)

This year has been a weird one ... very eventful, stressful, and hopeful all at the same time.  Prob. the biggest thing for me was finding my dad and the whole other family I didn't know I had ... we finished and released our first album ... I guess it's been a year of beginnings, I hope and pray this next will be a year of growth. Growing in our new relationships, growing our band, growing in faith and hope and love.  May we never forget the reason for this season, and the REAL meanings in life, and love. We are but dust in the wind, a fading flower ~ all is for nothing if there is no hope in Jesus. Thank God there is!
Merry Christmas Everyone!! Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments

Murray said…
The coolest card ever!!! Love you guys, Murray
Mommy Emily said…
merry christmas beautiful girl. love you.

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond