Daniel Fast Again.
| from my Saturday walk on the beach, a buried treasure |
When thinking about this fast, a bunch of things went through my mind, including, do I really want to do this again, haha. It's hard! My mind will be at war with my body AND my spirit for a bit, but I think the rewards ,what I will gain through this will be worth it.
So here I am, again =)
Day One of the Daniel Fast and P90x, it's only 10 a.m. and I am already feeling a bit of pressure ... mostly cause one of the things I missed most last time (and this time) and struggled with is the drinking ONLY water part. No coffee, no tea, no soda, no juice, just water.
So, today, from the fast side of things, I will be seeking forgiveness and confession for things that God calls to mind, so I can be clear for transmission (If you know what I mean) =)
I will be blogging more as things come to mind, or as God directs me =)
Till next blog!
love, a.
Comments