Almost there!
This morning we got this email, and then promptly were contacted by escrow to go down to the office and sign our lives away to the bank (well, for 30 years and 250,000 worth) ...
Now we just wait for the property to get "funded" (by the bank) and then "recorded", at which point our realtor calls us and gives us keys (!!) Aparently this could be as early as tomorrow, but we won't know, till we know.
It's been a whirl wind and I have been so busy, stressed about this situation, freelance blowing up left right and center, AND to boot, I am PMSing ...
but it's almost over =) and I am thankful.
Wanted to share quick ~
Till Next Blog! ~ love, a.
Now we just wait for the property to get "funded" (by the bank) and then "recorded", at which point our realtor calls us and gives us keys (!!) Aparently this could be as early as tomorrow, but we won't know, till we know.
It's been a whirl wind and I have been so busy, stressed about this situation, freelance blowing up left right and center, AND to boot, I am PMSing ...
but it's almost over =) and I am thankful.
Wanted to share quick ~
Till Next Blog! ~ love, a.

Comments