SOLD!

We picked up our keys (well, the two keys that our realtors had) on Wednesday night right before our band practice ~ 2875 Sanford Lane is officially ours!!! At first I was super excited, as I walked room to room and soaked in that this little place was ours, my FIRST HOME it was bit overwhelming and then it got scary. This is ours, there is no going back!  Everything from the beautiful slate floors, the kitchen, the crumbs, the shoddy paint on the barfy blue walls (that, oh yes, we will paint!)

 But when God gives you something, you know it's serious business, and it's very, very clear that this is His hand!

I knew this from the beginning, but today I feel great confirmation. Today the realtor that worked with the Seller dropped by Jay's work and gave us the rest of the keys (mail, pool and the doors in the Condo, the two bedrooms, both have locks, which is weird yes ... going to change that too... ) at any rate when she came by she mentioned to Jay how "lucky" we were to have gotten the place. 

I guess it turns out we were THE first offer to come through, and tho there were other offers, the seller was so impatient that she just signed on ours. Turns out that one of the next offers was FULL list price and a down payment of 25% CASH (!!)

Certainly God does real estate ;)

We gave our notice yesterday as well and now things are becoming real. We're going to go to the place tonight and start to clean and throw away some of the junk that was left behind and really just begin to bond with our little home.

And yes, I WILL miss the beach terribly!!! I already had a break down yesterday morning when we gave our notice, but I guess, since now I am living in Southern California, God gave me four and a half years of "beach-back-yard-living" to make up for the first 30 years of my life. Now, tho I will be a bit further away, the ocean I guess will be even MORE special. Not so much everyday, but more intimate, like going to visit an old special friend, that ages, and yet stays the same.

Here's to bonding with the new wine and the new season!
Till Next Blog ~ love, a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond