To be quite truthful, I've been feeling particularly burnt out this last week. Among quite a bit of family things going on, Break Forth is in full swing, and as much as I love working for them, it's also very demanding and can take a lot out of me .... So, not only have I felt emotionally tapped and stressed, but work is NOT helping, lol -- but, this morning I awoke, was outside having coffee and breakfast with Jay and this amazing Monarch Butterfly landed RIGHT in the tree on our fence ... of course, you know me, I ran and grabbed my camera and had an impromptu photo session with this little creature, and somehow, I felt recharged.
It's like God knows exactly what to do to refresh my spirit, and it can be in the simplest ways =) Here is my favorite capture from this morning. Till Next Blog! love a.
Comments