Merry Christmas!
For now, I just wanted to send out a Very Merry Christmas into our internet-blog-land from us. The year has been pretty loaded with good things and some tough stuff. We bought our first home (yay!) and said goodbye to our humble beach pad. Had our music recognized by the Hollywood Music in Media Awards and our album added to Pandora (the largest music website here in the US). We had a wonderful trip to Maui and I had my sister (fathers' side) down to see California.
On the downside of the year, we (I) had a car crash in the subaru, which resulted (thankfully) into two cars, for nearly the same out of pocket. And we said goodbye, just recently, to our Grandma Huzil, who went to be with the Lord on Dec. 14th.
I guess I should also mention we survived another false "end of the world" thanks to the Myans ...
Who knows what 2013 will have in store. Jay and I will be sitting down soon to pen some goals for the new year and all I can say, is that I feel like, for me, this next year is going to be a big one. Personally. I feel like I'm a bit on the verge of something creatively that's going to come to completion this coming year, and I can't wait. I'll share more later.
Till Next Blog, have an AMAZING and wonderful Christmas time -- and be thankful for Salvation, for it was born on Christmas Day -- and lives evermore.
love, a.
Comments