DIVE Day 2
![]() |
| Real live acorns ... I just think they're cool, lol |
We started the day with, what seemed like hours, but I'm sure was maybe 30 mins, of worship, just Rita, her piano and us girls singing in her living room ... it was surreal in the beginning and then just beautiful rest in the spirit of God.
I have not had alot of experience with charismatic things, I've heard talking in toungues and about the gifts of prophecy etc, but honestly I haven't seen alot of that in action ... at all.
Here is so completely different. Today we learned Rita's story and journey through life through worship and how her heart hears the Lord and serves the Lord so faithfully. We learned about the gift of journalling our thoughts and prayers and words or scriptures that God gives us, so we can remember. We were each given a book to decorate with whatever we desired (I'll have to show you mine tomorrow cause all the Moge Poge is drying). And as we were decorating with magazine fragments, bible scriptures and other good stuff, we were told, that if anything came to mind for any of the other girls, we should step out in faith and give that girl something for her book.
I tried to give something to each other young woman there and I have to say, I am really in awe of how God is working and breathing into each of us so far.
It is intense. It's intense, and it's pretty awe-some.
Tomorrow is going to be something amazing too. Tommorrow is our day of fasting and prayer, in which Rita told us that we should pray tonight and "expect to hear from God" ... this is incredibly intimidating for me, lol ... but I'm going to step out in faith and do it.
And God's been giving me dreams too, which I don't think I'll share here, but really vivid ones, and I haven't had "God Dreams" in quite a long while, I might even say years ...
The spirit is so thick here ... I don't know what else to say except it's overwhelming but at the same time completely beautiful to surrender to.
I want to be the seed that comes here to die, so that I can be born again and grow into the tree planted by streams of living water. God, prepare me to hear your voice tomorrow, as we seek you. We will find you.
Till next blog, love, a.

Comments