DIVE Day 4

Rita at the piano during songwriting 101
Today was songwriting 101 w/ Rita and a guitar class ... first, I just need to say that even when Rita is sitting at her piano, playing a melody and singing out an example, she is just amazing ... I loved her music before, but I respect and admire her and her faith SO much now it's really pretty unbelievable. And I am so thankful that I have this opportunity, not only to be ministered to by her but to just be able to soak in her gifting and who she is ... and I get to hang out with an AMAZING group of girls, who love music, love worship and adore Jesus!! I don't really know what else to say for this particular blog, except I have such an overload of passion right now for songwriting ... so I'm going to be journalling tonight before bed ...

"the control room" at Gateway church (seriously!!)
We did take a tour today of Gateway Church, which is the church that Rita is artist in Resident at. It is HUGE ... like a giant office building, and at first, I admit, I'm pretty put off by big church, BUT I could sense God want to break that off me a bit, because, EVERY size church does have it's place. And no church is perfect, because we're all people, BUT there can be great good done in size.

I'll leave you w/ some pics and tomorrow we dive into (no pun intended) vocals (yay!!) and piano (!!).

Thank you so much Jesus for bringing me here!!!! I love you!!!!
Me during the guitar class ... I am a happy camper =)

Till Next Blog ~ love a.


Comments

Murray said…
This is the time to, 'get your head in the pail,'