DIVE Day 6

YES, Rita Instagrammed and tweeted me!!!! (no big deal)
I can't believe it's almost over (!!)

It's really beginning to sink in the magnitude of this experience, and all the many blessings that have unfolded these last couple days ... unbelievable comes to mind.

I can't count how many times I feel like I've had to pinch myself. Sitting in Rita's home ... listening to the amazing and noted Songwriter Jennie Riddle (writer of Revelation Song and many more) ... watching Rita's little adopted boy Justice play with plastic forks in the sitting room while all of us "DIVE" girls hung out talking song and God and life.

What an amazing time this has been.

Tomorrow we present our songs (which we've spent the last day and a half writing and refining, and yes, my fingers are getting sore and a bit numb because I haven't played the guitar super steady for a while) ... I'm a bit nervous but one thing God's really been cutting off of me the last two days in particular, is that I just need to get over myself. I've sabotaged myself by getting so nervous in front of Rita while singing or playing that I can't do it.  Which is soooo silly ... I just need to let my voice and my heart out. 

the DIVE girls, Jan 2013 =) I love them ALL!!
I've been so encouraged today, after being discouraged (after the vocal coach today told me that I should go to therapy, lol, no word of a lie) ... anyways, the last day of DIVE is tomorrow and I am SOO incredibly going to miss these girls!!!!

Thank you Jesus, so much, for this opportunity, I can't even begin to describe ... except, i DID end up writing a song about it ;)



After our songwriting discuss w/ Jennie Riddle and Rita =)
Till Next Blog ~ love a.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I ever wondered if HE loved me

Hope and Beyond