DIVE
As some of you may or may not be aware I applied, and was accepted to attend a worship school/intensive with a worship leader named Rita Springer at the end of January.This has been a big deal for me because I have relied solely on God to provide the finding for this trip (which was no small feat) and He has come through by leaps and bounds (!!) ... going over and beyond what I could have imagined.
I have felt very humbled by the circumstance ... and very loved. it brings me to my knees. I've been so busy with deadlines for work it's been hard for me to embrace the excitement that I know is there (I feel it when I start to dream about what this week will be). But I know that God is going to rock my work, and world, through this experience!
I can't wait to meet the girls who are going to be taking this journey with me, I can't wait to go deeper with Jesus, can't wait to pursue Him very deliberately. I'm ready for the flood gates to open! One of the things I think God is really speaking to me to bring through completion, is an album (?) of songs about my Father, about my journey -- and I want this trip to fuel that, to stir up the song inside me ... to help me find my voice ... I am so very grateful to so many friends and "family" who are making this journey possible, and I want to take you with me!
So I'm going to try to blog and journal through my DIVE experience :) I'll try to be consistent! All is good ... till next blog!
love a.
Comments